Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Voice

I feel that I am following my passion in life by doing something I truly enjoy which is Interior Design. I have always been a creative and visual person, and I believe that I have made the right choice by making the world a nicer place to live in aesthetically speaking. I came to Las Vegas to work alongside a talented interior designer named Charles Gruwell; we specialized in boutique hotels and high end residential projects. In addition, I also worked for Ward & Howes and Associates specializing in hospitality and commercial design; my experience in the field has giving me a broad understanding of both residential and commercial projects. I am also I first generation Italian who travels to Italy frequently to visit my family, having traveled throughout Europe, I have developed a passion and understanding for both architecture and fine art.

No comments:

Post a Comment